Thursday 3 July 2014

My Glasses





I have been wearing spectacles since my sixth standard. I clearly remember that when I wore it for the first time I had cleared the lenses after every minute though it wasn't dirty just to look at them. Now, I rarely get time to do so. But I love my specs the same. I really enjoy adjusting them on my nose while answering in class (A nerdy feeling!!) But I must say; now I don't answer much in class as a normal Indian-Engineering-Student who prefers to keep mum and look around. Sometimes, specs irritate me too like in rain but now it's like my child who annoy you still you love it.

Now it's my silly poem for my beloved spectacles..








It is the one with glasses two
hanging on nose for a clearer view

It is the one guiding my eyes
hiding my blinks of my fear too shy

It is the one the one preserving my beauty
showing my nights of imaginations on duty

It is the one which get foggy in steam
adjusting it is like overlaying vex with attitude mean

It is the one which get drenched in shining tears
cooking with me stories when none fit to share 

It is the one listening to my ears
with strands of my hair to settle there

It is the one filtering your demeanor's sight
so be careful it catches what's wrong or right

It is a separable clung part of mine
revealing my identity and the spent on book time

It is the one without which I feel incomplete
as it serves as a knight for lusting freak



No comments:

Post a Comment