Thursday 3 April 2014

This Season










The sides beside me
are empty
but who says I am alone
just look at the trees

From a tired heart 
my attention gets caught by the season
And I sigh then, smile without any reason

Right left right left, 
she falls in front of me
the leaf,allowing me to admire her journey.
Later, seasons of talking to the sky, 
she has befriended the sand, sea beneath  
See, No ego-body politic in her ever leap.

The grass so green, 
though she has no sign of dust 
to make my eyes glittering,
a lovely blush is enough for me. 
I wish, I can meet and play with her, 
but then the people around her wouldn't seek her
The breeze says that in my ears

the cold wind wailing wrapped in a warm tale
kisses my cheek,plays with my ponytail, 
trying to untangle it so easily
I feel like that's a wonderful bequest this season has
given me.



































edited by : Yo! Yo! Rahul Ashok

6 comments:

  1. Very nice... reading this poem "I too smiled without any reason" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks :)
      *I am smiling with a reason now*

      Delete
  2. A classy composition by an idiot! *lungi dance*
    I liked the portrait ya've taken to pen down the precise context. :)

    - Rahul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *after completing lungi dance*
      shukriya :)

      Delete